• Dynamic risk budget controlled leverage
• Risk efficient and liquid cross asset class structure
• Rotation within and between asset classes
• Defensive tactical allocation to minimise systematic risk
• Asset weightings determined by risk budgeting principles
• No short positions
QLAB Dynamic Allocation Index uses a risk budget driven procedure to gain dynamic exposure to the underlying basket, the QLAB Asset Allocation Index. The effective exposure will vary with a max limit of 300%. The objective is to offer significant outperformance to the underlying index at a maximum drawdown risk of -15%. The QLAB Asset Allocation Index maximises the use of entire asset classes, whilst minimising stock specific uncertainty. Investment solutions tracking the index should benefit from transparency, high liquidity, low degree of volatility and positive response to inflation risk.